[typo] Problems upgrading to Typo 4.1.1

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Thu May 10 16:51:07 EDT 2007

Eamon Ford <eamonford at mac.com> writes:

> Hi everybody,
> I downloaded and installed the latest version, 4.1.1, via the gem.
> But now when I go to my Typo blog, the CSS doesn't work and it won't
> accept my username and password to get into the admin panel. Also, it
> shows all my old posts, but when I look in the database (with a MySQL
> frontend), there are a bunch sample posts. Weird. Can anyone help me
> out?

What version did you upgrade from?

You should probably try running the migrations by hand. From the root
directory of your typo installation, do:

  RAILS_ENV=production rake db:migrate

Bounce the server (or the dispatch.fcgi processes) and see where that
gets you.

Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>