[typo] Tag problem

Frederic de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Thu May 10 06:16:14 EDT 2007

Le 10 mai 07 à 11:48, Urban Hafner a écrit :

> Hej,
>
> I tried to use the following tag in one of my posts "web 2.0"
> (including the quotes). When I click on the link I get a "Page not
> found" error. See the post [1] and the tag page [2].
>
> Urban

Hi

I'm aware of this issue having the same since I've installed typo
We need to change the . into - here and there. I should have done it
before, but I'm a lazzy butt, and no one opened a ticket so I didn't
think about it for 4.1.1

Open a ticket on the trac (or even better for my lazziness, leave a
patch), I'll fix it soon.
Frederic

--
Frédéric de Villamil