[typo] more edge rails compatability

James Nelson zaydana at gmail.com
Sat May 5 03:10:27 EDT 2007

Well,

The first one I posted, which can't really be applied to typo trunk because
it has already changed since the last release, will be fine on the current
rails version.  Basically you just need to make sure the same plugin isn't
added to the plugin list more than once.

@base_path to @view_paths[0]e however won't work with 1.2.3. I wonder tho if
you could make it work in either by checking which variable exists...

On 5/5/07, Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk> wrote:

> "James Nelson" <zaydana at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > in theme_helper.rb, line 17 (in typo 4.1), @base_path needs to be
> replaced
> > with @view_paths[0]
> >
> > I don't know if this is the best way to do it, but it works.
>
> Does it still work with 1.2.3 though? Or are we going to have another
> bunch of 'big bang' type changes when the edge becomes the release?
>
> --
> Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
> http://www.bofh.org.uk/

- James