[typo] Audioscrobbler plugin

James Nelson zaydana at gmail.com
Fri May 4 15:12:45 EDT 2007

Hi people

I've been trying for a while now to get the audioscrobbler plugin to work
with the new audioscrobbler feeds, but without much success. My problem is
mostly that I can't seem to figure out how the plugin system works.

For a start, any RAILS_DEFAULT_LOGGER call I put in the audioscrobbler
plugin code under lib in the plugin directory (or in init.rb) doesn't seem
to get called. Its like the actual plugin code isn't being loaded. However,
the actual view is appearing (empty) in my application.

Any ideas?

--
- James