[typo] latest typo -- view by tags broken for tags with "." character?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Mar 30 16:54:48 EDT 2007

Hello typo folks,

I finally got around to upgrading to the latest stable typo on http://
gridengine.info but I just recently noticed that the article tag
views are broken for anything that I've tagged with a number
containing a decimal point.

For instance, this view works:
http://gridengine.info/articles/tag/99

... but this view that should be specific to news about version 6.1
of Grid Engine is broken despite there being at least 6 articles with
the "6.1" tag:
http://gridengine.info/articles/tag/6.1

The "generic" view lists the tags that contain decimal points just fine:
http://gridengine.info/articles/tag/

Is this something I did wrong (not properly encoding/escaping the "."
char) or a typo issue?

Regards,
Chris