[typo] Help needed for German translation?
Frederic de Villamil
neuro at 7el.net
Mon Mar 26 03:14:43 EDT 2007
Le 25 mars 07 à 23:58, Frithjof Eckhardt a écrit :
> Hi, I would like to help with the German translation for Typo 4.1.
> How can I join the project?
> Cheers, Frithjof
Joining the translation effort is an easy 7 steps trip :
– Download the latest trunk at http://svn.typosphere.org/typo/trunk
using your favourite svn client.
– Rename the lang/fr_FR.rb with the name of the anguage you want to
translate it to. For ou, it will be de_DE.rb
– Replace the French strings by the german ones.
– Open an account on the trac
– Submit your translated file as a patch
– Get your patch reviewed
– Share the pride to be a Typo contributor ;-)
Hope this helped,
Frédéric de Villamil
frederic at de-villamil.com tel: +33 (0)6 62 19 1337
http://fredericdevillamil.com Typo : http://typosphere.org
More information about the Typo-list