[typo] Spam checking

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Tue Mar 20 17:04:41 EDT 2007

My installation is getting a bit old so kick me if this was already fixed in
the last release or so...

But I noticed my server machine spinning unusually hard last night and it
turned out a guy was trying to flood me with trackback spam.  Lucky
trackbacks were disabled so it didn't affect me, but I noticed that even
though trackbacks are disabled, Typo was still going through the full spam
check cycle rather than just outright rejecting the trackback.

Is that normal?

TX

             Email: trejkaz at trypticon.org
         Jabber ID: trejkaz at trypticon.org