[typo] Cache-flushing slowing down Typo

Eamon Ford eamonford at mac.com
Thu Jun 28 17:10:43 EDT 2007

Argh... I downloaded the latest trunk, but when I run "typo start" it
gives me this:

  ** warning: web-server  unknown.  Use 'web-server=external' to
installer.rb:243:in `start': undefined method `start' for
nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-app-
installer-0.2.0/lib/rails-installer/commands.rb:135:in `command'
         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-app-
installer-0.2.0/lib/rails-installer.rb:646:in `execute_command'
         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/typo-4.1.1/bin/typo:38
         from /usr/local/bin/typo:16:in `load'
         from /usr/local/bin/typo:16

Is this an easy fix? Sorry, I'm kind of new to Typo and Rails so I
don't really know what's going on.

As for the sidebars, I made sure I'm not using any that are RSS-based.