[typo] Cache-flushing slowing down Typo

Eamon Ford eamonford at mac.com
Thu Jun 28 15:27:57 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,
I'm running Typo on a 500MHz G4 PowerBook, and whenever I post a new
entry or comment, Typo loads extreeeeemly slowly. Someone told me
that this is because of the cache-flushing mechanism, which uses a
lot of resources. Now, I know 500MHz is a very slow processor, but it
seems like before I upgraded from 4.0.3 to 4.1.1, everything was
working fine. Did something change in 4.1.1 having to do with cache-
flushing? And if so, does anyone have any idea when it might be fixed?

Thanks.