[typo] markdown via textmate

John Browning listguy at poplar.com
Wed Jun 20 14:23:51 EDT 2007

Please forgive what may be a stupid question...

I'm new to typo and trying to post with markdown from textmate via
the blogging bundle. The post goes through fine, but the markdown
filter is not automatically applied. If I root around in the admin
interface and edit the post to apply the markdown filter manually,
all is fine. Is there any way -- possibly something obvious I've
missed -- to apply the markdown filter to xmlrpc posts automatically?
(I've set markdown with smartypants as the default from the admin
interface, and that works fine from markdown posted from there;
similarly html from textmate seems to work OK...)

Alternatively, if there is no easy way, does anybody have pointers/
advice to the appropriate code to start work on a work-around/
solution? (presumably somewhere in the meta_weblog_service.api?)

Thanks for any time and advice...

allbests,

John Browning