[typo] Lightbox macro in Typo 4.1.1

Rodger Donaldson rodgerd at diaspora.gen.nz
Tue Jun 19 05:56:58 EDT 2007

A question about lightbox functionality: I'm using a scribblish-based
theme on a web site, and have the <%= page_header %> declaration, as
required.

Using the standard syntax per the macro documentation:

<typo:lightbox src="/files/myimage.png" thumbsrc="/files/myimage-thumb.png"/>

...does not extrude beautiful pop-up images in all their glory; on the
contrary, the macro doesn't appear to be expanded at all, and appears
in the dcument verbatim.  This, of course, means the lightbox stuff
doesn't work.  What, then, am I missing?

Rodger Donaldson		rodgerd at diaspora.gen.nz
"In this stupid industry, anything over two pages is an epic."