[typo] RSS Blog

Marcelo Alvim malvim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:42:15 EDT 2007

Actually, maybe I'm introducing this question in the wrong way...

My plan is to have an installation of Typo that presents all the posts
from other Typo instances. It's posts would be those of the other
instances, it's archives would be made of posts from the other
instances, and so on.

One of the ideas I had to implement such a thing was to aggregate all
the other blogs' RSS feeds and order them by date. But maybe writing a
plugin that actually accesses the other instances in a more direct way
is even easier. I don't know how easy it would be to use ActiveRecrod
and Typo's model classes to access different databases, though.

What do you think?

By the way, Matt, thanks for your help and good luck on taking up
Feedtools, it seems like a nice project.

Thanks,
Marcelo.