[typo] RSS Blog

Marcelo Alvim malvim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 19:34:20 EDT 2007

I am a newbie to Typo, and have a one-year experience with Ruby and
Rails. I have a quick question:

Would it be very hard for me to set up a blog that has posts that are
actually an aggregation of RSS feeds?

My idea is to set up blogs for me and a couple of friends, but have
one "master blog" that would aggregate posts from all our blogs and
show them ordered by date and with links pointing to the actual
individual blogs, archives aggregating individual blog's archives, and
the like.

I hope I could make myself clear.

I am thinking that the best way to do that would be to install one
typo instance for each one of us, and one more for the master blog
thing, in which I'd have to install a plug-in written by myself that
accomplished said tasks.

Is this the right way to go about doing this? And should this be too
hard to do, being that I am not the best Rails developer around? :)

Thanks for any feedback you can give me.