[typo] Can't check out whole typo subversion tree

Matijs van Zuijlen Matijs.van.Zuijlen at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 8 08:02:38 EDT 2007

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 08:11:15PM -0400, Matt Rose wrote:
> That's the trunk version of the full repo.  SVN uses different
> directories to represent branches.  If you want the old 4.0 branch,
> you would check out
> http://svn.typosphere.org/typo/branches/branch_4_0_x/

Yes, I know that. I was using svk to mirror the _whole_ repository[1], and
that stopped working. So, now I added another mirror of just the trunk,
leaving the old mirror hanging around taking up space. Not a big problem,
just annoying.

[1] This is nice for comparing versions, for example, if you're using svk
anyway. The reason I'm using svk is that I want to have my customizations
under source control.

Matijs van Zuijlen					http://www.matijs.net/