[typo] drag drop admin doesn't work

Chris Patti cpatti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:56:35 EDT 2007

On 6/6/07, Jeroen Houben <jeroen at supercool.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed typo. I can remove items from the sidebar but dragging
> stuff onto the right doesn't work. The progress indicator keeps
> spinning, but nothing happens and this error is thrown in javascript:
>
> Sortable.options(oldParentNode) has no properties
> // this function Sortable.options(oldParentNode).onChange(element);
>
> This happens on osx firefox 2.0.4, camino and safari
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Jeroen

Which version of Typo did you install? Was it from a gem or Subversion?

I've seen issues where the sidebar drag will appear to work, but the
result won't show up in the rendered blog page - this has usually been
due to some kind of error with the sidebar - either malformed HTML in
the static sidebar, incorrect auth or a bug in the sidebar's code for
others.

I've not seen the javascript error though.

-Chris

--
 Chris Patti --- Y!: feoh -- AIM: chrisfeohpatti --- E-Mail:  cpatti at gmail.com
"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of