[typo] Typo being slow after new posts

Eamon Ford eamonford at mac.com
Wed Jun 6 10:18:08 EDT 2007

On Jun 6, 2007, at 1:18 AM, Piers Cawley wrote:

> On 05/06/07, Eamon Ford <eamonford at mac.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Whenever I adjust my Typo settings, post a new entry, or post a
>> comment, it takes Typo about 1 minute to load, the next time I load a
>> page. Then after that first time, it works fine until the next time
>> something is adjusted. Does anyone know what might be wrong here?
> What version of typo are you using?
Sorry, forgot to mention that: I'm using Typo 4.1.1.
> Tangentially, it would be really handy if we had an
> /admin/about_this_typo link somewhere which would give us a nice
> potted description of the typo installation and its environment.

How would I go about doing that? Does Typo have a page that shows all
the installation info, or should I make it myself? Sorry, I'm new to
Typo, so I don't know the ins and outs.

(Also: I changed the title of this thread because I forgot to add one
before. Sorry.)