[typo] (no subject)

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Wed Jun 6 04:18:36 EDT 2007

On 05/06/07, Eamon Ford <eamonford at mac.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Whenever I adjust my Typo settings, post a new entry, or post a
> comment, it takes Typo about 1 minute to load, the next time I load a
> page. Then after that first time, it works fine until the next time
> something is adjusted. Does anyone know what might be wrong here?

What version of typo are you using?

Tangentially, it would be really handy if we had an
/admin/about_this_typo link somewhere which would give us a nice
potted description of the typo installation and its environment.

I suppose once we have that, it's but a small step to an
admin/report_issue page.

Patches welcome.