[typo] Typo Running Very Slowly

Eamon Ford eamonford at mac.com
Tue Jul 31 15:39:25 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info! I tried running "typo config" to tell it to use
port 80, but then it just won't start up. Also, I noticed that when I
run "typo start" instead of "script/server, it's much faster, and
even acceptable. :) So, I guess that eliminates the performance
problem, if only I can figure out how to run it on port 80. Any ideas?