[typo] Feedburner

Adam Gill adamgill1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 06:51:48 EDT 2007

There is a feature in Feedburner that allows you to insert various "share"
links {Digg this, twit this etc.) after every news post, via inserting a
javascript script.

The trouble is, it needs the dynamic link to each post. From Feedburner's
own documentation:
There are two pieces of data you need to insert in this tag before it will
work on your blog:
Your FeedFlare URL.
Dynamic post URL. Use one of your blog’s template tags to dynamically insert
the URL of the current post. (E.g. Blogger uses <$BlogItemPermalinkURL$>;
Movable Type uses <$MTEntryPermalink$>.)"

However, being new to Typo (or just thick), I don't know where to add the
<script> tag, nor do I know what Typo's tag is for dynamically inserting

I assume I have to edit the "default.rhtml" file in my layout's "layout"
directory and insert the <script> tag there, but I don't know about which
file to edit for the individual article pages.

Can anyone please help me out?