[typo] Typo and Trackbacks

Matijs van Zuijlen Matijs.van.Zuijlen at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 21 14:59:31 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 11:18:30AM -0400, Rick DeNatale wrote:
> The trackback url is different than the article's url, and I don't see
> any way that typo could automatically figure out how to ping the right
> one.

Typo retrieves the article, and then automatically finds either
- the pingback url form the HTTP X-Pingback header
or
- the pingback url form the <link rel="pingback"> element.
or
- the trackback url from the RDF inside the article.

If all else fails, it tries sending a trackback to the article's url
itself.

--
Matijs van Zuijlen					http://www.matijs.net/