[typo] Can typo put an image in a feed?

Frederic de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Thu Jul 19 17:31:51 EDT 2007

Le 19 juil. 07 à 23:27, Rick DeNatale a écrit :

> I'm using the latest gem version of typo (4.1.1).  I'd like to have my
> feeds contain an image if it's included in the article.  Lots of blog
> feeds do this, and it looks quite nice in places like google reader.
> I've tried everything I can think of short of hacking code.  Can
> typo do this?

I don't understand the question. If you want to post pictures and see
them added in your feed, Typo does this by default.
If you want to have an icon or a banner displayed at the top of your
feed each time someone reads it, it's not handeled by Typo but by 3rd
party services like feedburner

Frédéric de Villamil
http://fredericdevillamil.com		     Typo : http://typosphere.org