[typo] Migrating from SQLite3->PostgreSQL

Mitch Pirtle mitch at spacemonkeylabs.com
Mon Jul 16 16:51:37 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Typo and have one site running in production mode, but with
SQLite3 as the database backend. Being the PostgreSQL fanboy that I
am, I've been looking for a nice way to migrate the data from SQLite3
to PostgreSQL.

However, I'm not finding much info - and what little I do have (rails
migrations, for example) won't really cover the data.

Is there anyone on this list that has gone through this before? And if
so, is there a way to make this easier than a manual SQL debugging

-- Mitch