[typo] Typo 4.0.3 freezing while searching in IE6

dan cote afterimagedesigns at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 15:50:50 EDT 2007

I have a question regarding Typo 4.0.3. I’ve noticed an error in IE6 when the temporary internet files setting is set to refresh the cache for “Every visit to the page”. I have another application that my users use that requires that setting (the default in IE6 is “automatically”, that setting does not create an error).  Typo freezes up during a live search when the setting is set to “Every visit to the page”. This error seems to only occur on Typo 4.0.3. I’ve tested in on the new version of typo and on version 2.6.0 and the error is not occurring.
  I would like to continue using 4.0.3 because it is the most stable right now. Any suggestions on what code was added to the newest version that might have fixed this issue?  I hope to just modify the code in 4.0.3 to correct this issue.
  Any help would be appreciated.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!