[typo] Posting from Flickr?

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Wed Jan 31 23:35:07 EST 2007

Endpoints for movabletype, metaweblog, and blogger are advertised in
the headers. See the following tag:

<link rel="EditURI" type="application/rsd+xml" title="RSD" href="/xml/
rsd" />

That URL is an RSD document which describes the endpoints, and it's
what all blog engines use. I don't know why Flickr can't detect it.

In any case, you want the /backend/xmlrpc path.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org