[typo] Problem with r1349

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Jan 23 13:30:18 EST 2007

Memory issues meaning RPVT growing unchecked?

Where are you being hosted? If you're on TextDrive then yeah, there
seems to be an odd problem with their servers that causes typo to use
roughly twice as much RAM as is usual, at which point TextDrive
automatically kills the dispatch.fcgi process.

On Jan 22, 2007, at 6:11 AM, Urban Hafner wrote:

> I updated to r1439 yesterday (from r1348) and I (again) had problems
> with the stability of the fcgi process. It seems like there are memory
> issues again. What were the changes in r1439? Does it consume much
> more memory than r1348? Once the svn repository is available again,
> I'll try some tests and see what I have to do to kill the process.

Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org