[typo] Problem posting new article after update to 1343

H. Wade Minter minter at lunenburg.org
Thu Jan 11 07:53:14 EST 2007

On Jan 11, 2007, at 2:18 AM, Piers Cawley wrote:

> "H. Wade Minter" <minter at lunenburg.org> writes:
>> Anyone?  Bueller?   Am I the only one who can't make a post?
>> --Wade
>> On Jan 8, 2007, at 1:08 PM, H. Wade Minter wrote:
>>> I just upgraded my Typo installation last night to HEAD (rev 1343),
>>> and when I'm trying to post a new article through the web interface,
>>> I get this:
> Okay, I've moved the 'add_notifications' callback to be run by the
> after_create hook instead of before_create, which should fix the
> issue. Could you try it and let me know?
> Sorry for the delay.

The article got published on the site, but the category I picked
didn't show up.  There was also an exception thrown:

ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound (Couldn't find all Categories with IDs
     /vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/base.rb:416:in `find'
     /app/models/category.rb:22:in `find'
     /app/models/category.rb:21:in `find'
     /app/controllers/admin/content_controller.rb:105:in `new_or_edit'
     /app/controllers/admin/content_controller.rb:25:in `new'