[typo] overriding Typo's .htaccess

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Wed Jan 3 18:19:47 EST 2007

I'm not terribly familiar with apache and mod_rewrite, I would
*assume* putting the rewrite in the .htaccess in the root would take
precedence over the one in typo/public.

That said, the rewrite here puzzles me. Wouldn't Pepper have to fetch
the real feed.xml using that URL, which would then, uh, be rewritten
to Pepper itself? In other words, wouldn't this cause a loop?

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org