[typo] Results of my small end of year poll

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Wed Jan 3 18:16:53 EST 2007

Pretty much everybody said No to your poll (did anyone say yes?), so
my inclination is to say forget the tinyMCE support and just keep
redesigning the admin instead. If people want a WYSIWYG editor I say
they should be using a desktop client. Folks complain about typo's
supposed bloat - adding tinyMCE would just be going further in that

On Jan 3, 2007, at 12:01 PM, Frederic de Villamil wrote:

> I had made a patch for r1331 adding typo support for tinymce with an
> option in the settings page. It also redesigned the whole content/
> new, content/edit, page/new and page/edit pages which have changed a
> lot lately. The patch was too big (500k with a lightweight zipped
> adapted version of tinymce) and didn't get through the list.
> If Scott, Piers, and Kevin are OK to add tinyMCE support to Typo,
> I'll adapt my page to the last trunk during the week-end and send it.
> Otherwise, I'll kee working on the admin piece by piece.

Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org