[typo] overriding Typo's .htaccess

Ernie Oporto ernieoporto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:16:55 EST 2007

I have a .htaccess at the top level of my web server.  I have a need to
place a redirect in there for the
http://www.site.com/blog/xml/rss20/feed.xml link, but this seems to be
overridden by the .htaccess in the blog/public directory or possibly some
other area in Typo.  Does anyone know how I can override that from the top
level?  Placing my redirect into the blog/public/.htaccess does not seem to
help.  Note that the "newurl" below is not under the /blog tree.

    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/blog/xml/rss20/feed.xml
    RewriteRule ^blog/xml/rss20/feed.xml "newurl" [R=301,NC,L]

or if this is braindead easy, slap me hard to wake me up. =)

--
Ernie
http://www.shokk.com/blog/