[typo] Newbie Installation problems

Dave C wheresdave at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:08:58 EST 2007

Trying to install typo 4 on a VPS server and as I am new to this I am not
sure what I might be doing wrong. I downloaded typo via the subversion
instructions, then setup the db, and edited all of the files as per the
instructions.

The only area where I think I may be having troubles is the .htacess files
and possibly the symlink, although I am not sure I even need a symlink.

I have gone through a few different tutorials on how to set this up but none
of them have provided the magic bullet. If anyone has any suggestions or
insight, or a working .htaccess file it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave