[typo] Admin complete reorganisation

Ernie Oporto ernieoporto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:11:08 EST 2007

With my idea, AJAXy goodness can still be built in to handle the transfer of
the listed panes from one column to another without page reloads.  Or if we
need something less-HTML looking, I'm sure something similiarly simple yet
colorful can be put together.  My main issue with the current sidebar setup
is that when moving a component up and down the list, I can only do so past
one or two other existing modules.  This makes handling modules more like:
slide, page down, slide, page down, slide, page down... So long as that is
fixed, I don't care what the solution is. =) Maybe my sidebar is just too