[typo] Admin complete reorganisation

Frederic de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Wed Feb 7 03:26:48 EST 2007

I like the current AJAX stuff, it's the fanciest thing on Typo. But
I'm also concerned with accessibility, and full AJAX stuff is NOT
what I calll accessible.

I'm thinking about a replacement a la wordpress for people who
haven't javascript enabled : good old HTML list to display and
control enabled / disabled plugins, with a configuration page ffor
every plugin. I'm going to try something in the next few weeks /
months,  depends on how much time the admin rebuild takes me.