[typo] Admin complete reorganisation

Ernie Oporto ernieoporto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:41:28 EST 2007

How about two regular old HTML lists with "Add" and "Remove" buttons between
the two?
The left list is all possible sidebar pieces, the right list is all chosen
sidebar pieces.
Next to the right-hand list are up and down arrow buttons (one above the
other) for moving the chosen pieces up or down the list.
Between the two is a button Config that then makes visible the familiar
little config pane for that particular sidebar component further to the

(ALL)            (Chosen)        (Config Pane)
-   -   Add      -   -   Config  -   -
-   -   Remove   -   -   Down    -   -