[typo] Admin complete reorganisation

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Tue Feb 6 07:41:15 EST 2007

Frederic de Villamil <neuro at 7el.net> writes:

> Hi list,
> This morning I've posted a patch that completely reorganises the
> admin section.
> The current admin organisation is based on the scaffold, while mine
> is based on the way people actually use a publication engine.
> I've set up a demo at http://typodev.fredericdevillamil.com/admin so
> you can have a look and give me your feedback
> login admin
> password admin

Mmm... nice reorg. It does make the workings of some of the panes feel
a little clunky in some ways (there *has* to be a better way than drag
and drop for managing the sidebar!), and I'm not entirely convinced by
the placing of some of the panes (surely textfilters belong somewhere
under the look and feel pane, for instance), but the basic
organization does seem to make a good deal more sense than what's
there already. If I don't get beaten to the punch I'll most likely be
applying this patch in the near future.

Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>