[typo] Admin complete reorganisation

Mike Mondragon mikemondragon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 12:38:23 EST 2007

On 2/3/07, Frederic de Villamil <neuro at 7el.net> wrote:

Nice work.  I'm using Typo 4.0.3 and the most annoying thing for me in
the Admin interface is how the preview pane makes the view of the
browser jump around when the preview it updated.  I don't know if this
change fixes that or if a previous change fixes it, but its not
annoying any longer.

I have some free time coming up I'll have get synced up with the edge
and start to contribute.

--
Mike Mondragon
http://mondragon.cc/