[typo] Rails broke typo

Frederic de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Sat Feb 3 11:04:37 EST 2007

I've already told Kevin about this once on IRC, I'll repeat my point
of view here.

Using HAML on the default theme is stupid, because people want to
modify a but their theme and they will just digg into HTML, nothing
else.

IMHO, HAML is really good for a web application where end users are
not supposed to modify templates. It should fit well on the admin as
long as you can't override admin views in themes.

I hope the core team will do a step back and revert default themes as
RHTML while offering the HAML option.