[typo] Rails broke typo

mathew meta at pobox.com
Sat Feb 3 10:42:43 EST 2007

OK, much as I didn't want to do it, I upgraded to edge typo (rev 1361).

Took a backup of my data.

First time through got a heartwarming message from rake migrate:

== SeparateEntriesAndFeedback: migrating ======================================
rake aborted!
This is a more or less untested migration that might lose data.
Backup before commenting out line 10 of
db/migrate/058_separate_entries_and_feedback.rb

I went ahead and commented out line 10, and everything appears to have
migrated OK.

Then, since someone has gone ahead and converted scribbish to that
HAML crap and I need to be able to add yadis entries to my HTML <head>
element, I deleted the scribbish subdirectory downloaded from SVN and
replaced it with the old one from typo 4.

I repeat my previous comment: either HAML goes, or I do.

mathew