[typo] Switch To HAML?

mathew meta at pobox.com
Fri Feb 2 12:55:40 EST 2007

On 1/31/07, Steve Longdo <steve.longdo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow!  I hope HAML doesn't become the de facto templating system in Typo.  I
> imagine that the 4.0 release will become the final one that has any wide
> adoption if this is true.

I agree. I think HAML is a dumb idea, because it means you can't just
edit your templates in a standard XHTML or XML editor.

If typo moves to HAML, I drop typo, unless there's an HTML-to-HAML
converter. I don't want to learn another markup language unless
there's a really, really compelling reason. Making templates take up
less characters is not that reason.

mathew
--
<URL:http://www.pobox.com/~meta/>