[typo] Switch To HAML?

Sean seandanielsmith at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:39:37 EST 2007

Ah, if I am interpreting this right, the issue is the one mentioned
here: http://groups.google.com/group/haml/browse_thread/thread/225ea81289cbc3d8/b4e288c5a66f076d?hl=en#b4e288c5a66f076d
which, as the thread says, is fixed in trunk and making its way to stable.

What I am interested in is if there will be a theme where all the
regular views are actually rhtml (for those that prefer it). Looking
at the typo trunk, the default views are all being completely
converted to haml, and the old rhtml being tossed away.

Having a theme where all the regular views are also rhtml might be
helpful to those who don't have the time/desire to learn haml.
Similarly, themes for whatever other template languages Typo supports.
Then again, I can also see that as a bit of a pita when making changes
to the views.