[typo] Switch To HAML?

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Thu Feb 1 07:13:15 EST 2007

On Thursday 01 February 2007 13:45, Steve Longdo wrote:
> Wow!  I hope HAML doesn't become the de facto templating system in Typo.  I
> imagine that the 4.0 release will become the final one that has any wide
> adoption if this is true.

Yeah, I dislike HAML too.  If it were up to me and a change had to be made
(rhtml isn't so evil, honestly) I'd probably jump to Markaby since it carries
all the so-called benefits of HAML without creating yet another language
which needs to be learned.

I suppose it should still be possible to drop in Markaby and use it for
whatever templates we want.  Rails usually makes that kind of thing trivial
anyway.

TX

             Email: trejkaz at trypticon.org
         Jabber ID: trejkaz at trypticon.org