[typo] LoadError starting typo: Expected (...)app/models/category.rb to define Category

Frederic de Villamil frederic at de-villamil.com
Fri Dec 14 10:12:40 EST 2007

Hello,

Typo stable / trunk is not suited to work with Rails 2.0

We have a Rails 2.0 branch, which may lead to a very soon release
(release planned on sunday December the 16th if things keep going on
this way)

We've et up a poll on Typo official weblog to let you choose the next
typo theme. It's at http://blog.typosphere.org/articles/2007/12/13/poll-a-new-default-theme-for-typo-5-0

Best regards,
Frédéric