[typo] LoadError starting typo: Expected (...)app/models/category.rb to define Category

rob lucas robjlucas at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:15:20 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm having some problems getting Typo running.

Anyone got any idea why this is happening?

LoadError (Expected
> /var/www/FoggedUpBeyondAllRecognition/app/models/category.rb to define
> Category):

If I turn off class caching, instead I get:

NameError (undefined local variable or method `acts_as_list' for
> #<Class:0x40b5a960>):
>     /var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.1/lib/active_record/base.rb:1459:in
> `method_missing'
>     /app/models/category.rb:2
>     ...etc...

It seems that a problem with acts_as_list is breaking the Category class.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob.