[typo] Help Rails 2.0 with typo 4.1.1

John Gedeon orangej2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:19:20 EST 2007

I wonder if that is different from the /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-
1.2.6 install of rails since I tried copying that to vendor rails and it
complained of not finding railties/lib/initializer.

script/about
./script/../config/boot.rb:16:in `require': no such file to load --
script/../config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer (LoadError)
        from ./script/../config/boot.rb:16
        from script/about:2:in `require'
        from script/about:2

I am downloading 1.2.6 from the site now though and will give that a shot.

Thanks for the tip.

John