[typo] Help Rails 2.0 with typo 4.1.1

John Gedeon orangej2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:06:08 EST 2007

I have typo 4.1.1 installed on my host that just upgraded to rails 2.0.1.
They still have rails 1.2.6 installed but typo is using 2.0.1 and is broken
with a huge stack trace that I didn't have before, and I have made no
changes myself so it must be that. I know I should have frozen the gem
before, but now I do not know how to switch it so that typo uses the old
rails plugin. I tried adding RAILS_GEM_VERSION = '1.2.6' in my
environment.rb file but that doesn't help.

Please let me know if there is any other useful info I can send. Mostly I
think I just need to know how to freeze rails to a previous version of the
plugin which is installed in /usr/lib/ruby/gems along side the latest.

Also I can't use rake rails:freeze:edge TAG=rel_1-2-6 because my host
doesn't have svn installed.