[typo] Typo and captchas.net

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Wed Aug 29 16:36:55 EDT 2007

On 29/08/2007, richard apodaca <rich_apodaca at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Has anybody ever integrated captchas.net into Typo
> (for comments)? Any ideas on the most modular way to
> do this? I know there are ImageMagick-based ways to do
> captcha, but it's not always easy to set up.

Nope, and I'm not about to any time soon. Feel free to write your own
captcha type plugin, but it will be a cold day in hell before it gets
integrated into the trunk.

Right now there's very little support for plugging into the whole
comment/feedback moderation chain I'm afraid - it's monkey patching
all the way, but I do have some ideas (not even close to being _plans_
yet) about how to rectify that.

Watch this space.