[typo] Typo 4 - Alternate Themes Won't Load

web stuff anoweb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 22:03:01 EDT 2007

I am running Typo 4 and I installed two addtional themes, Hemingway and
Phokus.  So I have four themes, Azure (bundled with Typo install), Scribbish
(bundled with Typo install), Hemingway and Phokus.

If I setup to use Azure or Scribbish the blog loads fine.  If I set to use
Hemingway or Phokus I get a 500 error:

Application error (Apache)

Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action (like
in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html

Any ideas what is wrong or where I can look to find the problem?