[typo] Comments?

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Mon Aug 6 19:37:11 EDT 2007

The Cunctator wrote:
> On my site hillheat.com comments are screwy. When you press submit or
> preview, there's no indicator that anything is happening while the
> comment is loading.
> Also, when the comment has been submitted, the preview version of the
> comment remains visible in addition to the submitted version.
> Anyone who wants to can submit a test comment on the site if they'd
> like to see the behavior; I'll delete.

On a related matter. I have a debian box with version 4.1.1 of typo
installed via ruby gems. When a comment is submitted without specifying
the author it causes the page layout to go wierd displaying a copy of
the header logo. You can see this effect at
This is a test site which you can play around with as much as you like.
Please let me know if you require any more information.