[typo] Fwd: Re: Community Activity

Mitch Pirtle mitch at spacemonkeylabs.com
Wed Aug 1 15:26:08 EDT 2007

Quoting Matthew Hinton <mhinton at gmail.com>, who spaketh thusly:

> I am really leaning towards Typo if I can find a nice theme for it.  I have
> no graphical design skills whatsoever so I need to find a theme.  While new
> WordPress themes are readily available I am not finding any Typo themes that
> have come out recently.

http://www.templateworld.com/free_templates.html

You say you want to learn Typo, there's no better exercise than
setting up a template ;-)

I'm fond of GreenWeb, and deciding whether I can modify it enough to
look right for me. If I do, I'll make it available somewhere, somehow
(that is, if the author is okay with it).

-- Mitch