[typo] Fwd: Re: Community Activity

Matthew Hinton mhinton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:27:34 EDT 2007

On 8/1/07, Mitch Pirtle <mitch at spacemonkeylabs.com> wrote:

> Typo's definitely not dead, but maybe the better item to consider is
> your requirements. What is it that WordPress does/lacks that turns you
> of? What are you looking for out of a shiny new blog platform?
>
> -- Mitch

I am really getting into Ruby on Rails on development and I would like to
run a web application based on that platform.  WordPress really hasn't been
improved much and I don't like the web interface.  I have been running a
personal blog on WordPress that I am thinking of dropping and restarting on
Typo or perhaps migrating to Typo.