[typo] Capistrano-fied Typo 4.0.3

Mike Mondragon mikemondragon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 04:07:53 EDT 2007

I put together a blog post about sourcing a local Typo 4.0.3 into a
Subversion repository so the owner can customize it separate from the
official source.  The post includes instructions for adding a
Capistrano configuration to the local Typo so the owner can better
control its deployment.  Also covered is how to run the Typo on a
balanced Mongrel cluster with the Apache 2.2 proxy module doing the
balancing.

http://blog.mondragon.cc/articles/2007/04/08/maintaining-your-own-typo-4-0-3

When I update to Typo 4.1 I'll document my deployment strategy for
anyone interested.

Thanks
Mike